This specialization, comprised of required courses and electives, sets students up for a satisfying and in-demand career as a senior-level executive assistant.
This program is perfect for…
- Individuals exploring a career switch into customer and investor relations, human resources, event planning, and more
- Entry-level or mid-level support staff seeking a position with more trust and responsibility
- Those looking for senior-level executive assistant positions in a range of fields
- Working support/secretarial professionals looking to enhance business skills
What you can learn.
- Project management and salesforce CRM (customer relations management)
- Interpersonal communication skills and dynamics
- Effective business writing
- Leadership strategies and business ethics