Why get Certified?
IndigoPathway results enhance workforce development programs in the following ways:
- Increase communication effectiveness by utilizing and improving on different communication styles that suit different job seeker’s needs.
- Place job seekers into more fulfilling jobs by aligning corporate culture with their motivators.
- Prompt discussions about the purpose and align work with your “design.”
- Set job seekers and employers up for success by ensuring that roles and prospective employees match.
How to Incorporate IndigoPathway Into Your Program
2. Deepen Connection
Review the results of the quiz with job seekers to deepen your connection.
4. Support Action
Help job seekers take the first step toward a fulling future today!
What does it take to be IndigoBasics Certified?:
IndigoBasics Certification is a 3-workshop series where you build the foundations to become a subject matter expert on the Indigo indicators and earn your IndigoBasics Certificate.
Each workshop is 90 minutes via zoom and will be recorded if you are unable to attend part or all of any session.
The Workforce Certification Program includes:
- All workshop materials and videos for use in your own workforce development programming.
- PDF copy of our “Assessing Your Genius 101” workbook.
- Membership in our online certification community to share ideas and resources with other workforce development professionals.
- Monthly zoom calls for certified professionals only to ask questions and review pressing topics.
- Opportunity to preview for free select IndigoPathway courses and product offerings in the pre-release phase.
To get started:
Step 1: Complete the Workforce Certification program enrollment form below.
Step 2: Receive the follow-up email with details to get started and calendar invites with zoom details.
Step 3: Take the Career Path Quiz (if you haven’t already).
Step 4: Attend your workshop series.
(90 minutes each)
- The importance of motivators in choosing a fulfilling career.
- Exploring the 6 IndigoPathway Motivators
- Leveraging job seekers top two motivators to choose the perfect job.
- Avoiding bottom motivators.
- Motivators and company culture.
- Exploring “Personal Recommendations” results section.
- Creating a “Why” statement for landing the interview.
- Motivators and tailoring your organization’s programming to engage all learners.
- DISC as a behavioral model
- Exploring the 4 key DISC dimensions
- Communicating with job seekers to maximize engagement.
- Exploring the “Communication Tips” Section
- DISC and becoming a world-class team player.
- Conserving energy by choosing a role that aligns with your natural DISC style.
- Reducing stress with DISC.
- Interview tips and DISC.
#3: Roles and Skills – Knowing your “What”
- Formulating strengths-based career plans.
- Reflecting on your “Personalized Questions”
- Skills and how they relate to Growth Mindset.
- Decision-making processes for job seekers
- Exploring the “Career Matches” section.
- Highlighting the benefits of non-traditional education paths, employers who provide free college, associations, and technology certifications.
- Networking and the importance of social capital.
Join Our Interest List
Please let us know if you are interested in joining a certification session. We will set the dates once the first group is formed.