Help your students know themselves and choose a fulfilling career
IndigoPathway is a great solution to any high school’s career readiness or CTE program! Our 7-minute self-awareness assessment provides each student with descriptions of personal strengths, motivators, behaviors (DISC) and communication styles.
Then, based on their results, students get a list of highly accurate, highly curated career matches that don’t require a four-year degree.
How do High Schools use IndigoPathway?
High schools use IndigoPathway in a variety of ways from one teacher using our free assessment in a class to a whole school future-ready student framework.
Get started right now by assigning the survey in your class and using the results to facilitate a powerful self-awareness based career readiness conversation. Students can share their results with teachers and parents using a link on their Results Summary page.
Because we feature non-degree options, IndigoPathway is a great first step for students entering Career and Technical Education to choose the best fit program.
DISC is the world’s most popular team building assessment. Use IndigoPathway to improve communication, help your students become self-aware leaders, and work together more effectively.
Our premium version of IndigoPathway includes an educator dashboard so you can view all your students’ IndigoPathway results at a glance, LTI integration into most LMS’s, and certification for your educators to increase classroom engagement using the results.
Give your students the confidence of self-knowledge
We believe future-ready success starts with students knowing who they are, believing in their purpose, and discovering exactly where they will shine.
IndigoPathway is a meaningful tool to start your student’s career journey. After working 8 years in 26 states, the Indigo Education Company saw a need for a career-focused product that schools across the country could easily use.
We still offer our deeper and broader validated Indigo Assessment includes 21st century skills and Social Emotional Learning perceptions and over 100 additional data points for student responsive learning.
Learn more about the Indigo philosophy and impact in the video.
IndigoPathway High School Services
We offer a variety of options to meet your school’s unique needs
Receive personalized results, career matches, and educational program listings.
We offer quarterly zoom-based certification courses for counselors, teachers, and educators who want to learn how to maximize the IndigoPathway results in the classroom and career counseling.
Learn the details on motivators for classroom engagement, DISC for communication, and receive valuable classroom activities for all grade levels.
The IndigoPathway Educator Dashboard includes the following benefits:
- The ability for teachers, counselors, and administrators to securely view their student’s IndigoPathway results.
- Automatic teaming for project based learning and seating assignments.
- Access to our monthly educator webinar series (starting August 2021).
- Top 10 IndigoPathway activities for career readiness.
- Access to Indigo Education’s customer support team.
How to Incorporate IndigoPathway Into Your School Program
1. Assign the Survey
Students take the 7-minute career path, self-awareness quiz.
2. Deepen Connection
Review the results of the quiz with students to deepen engagement and improve self-confidence.
3. Explore Pathways
Find best-fit career matches and faster, and explore the education program database.
4. Take Action
Help students take the first step toward a fulfilling future!
– IndigoPathway Dashboard
Get Started Now
- Assign the quiz in any class and point students to IndigoPathway.com.
- Students can share their results with parents, teachers, and peers via our unique share link on the summary page. You can also add this share to an LMS or online course custom field.
$1,500 per year
- View all your students’ results for career counseling, teaming, or engaging through our secure dashboard.
- Available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- The site license will be $1,500 per school per year.
- Pre-order before June 2021 for 30% off.
- Use CARES funding.
- Single sign-on and automatic rostering available through LTI at $1 per student.
- Professional development, activities, integration, and also consulting available.
$495 per person
- Learn how to maximize the IndigoPathway results in the classroom and career counseling.
- Group zoom based sessions with an online course.
- All materials and school activities included.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover your behaviors (DISC), motivators, and career matches.
In 7 minutes, the IndigoPathway Survey will provide you with detailed information on the following:
- Key strengths, what makes you unique!
- DISC behavior graph explaining how you work best on a team, what types of jobs you’d love, and how you can manage your stress and energy.
- Top 2 motivators and how that relates to your personal fulfillment and the type of industry or company you want to work for.
- Questions to ask yourself for deeper self reflection and to bring out your best self.
- A wide range of possible career matches with links to insider industry information and unique educational paths to start that career.
Faster and less expensive alternatives to college
There are so many college databases (like Noodle and CollegeData), but not many curated sites for alternatives to a 4-year degree that are directly related to landing a job. Most people in transition don’t have the time or money to spend on traditional college. We believe industries are changing fast and many of the newest and highest paying jobs don’t require a traditional degree. IndigoPathway aims to provide ideas and information on affordable and unique opportunities, not to be an exhaustive resource of all of the programs out there.
In addition to a database of opportunities, our site guidance and advice from industry experts for finding jobs and moving ahead in new industries. We suggest you start by exploring these industry insider pages and browsing related education programs. For even more opportunities, community colleges and local technical schools also offer resources. Sites like Alternatives to College can also help you broaden your search and can be used in conjunction with IndigoPathway.
IndigoPathway is always looking to expand its resources. If you have an organization or site you think could be helpful, add a new listing here, or claim an existing one here to update it. Also, leave a review for programs you have personally experienced.
Indigo Impact Initiative, the 501c3 non-profit arm of Indigo Education Company, operates and supports IndigoPathway.com When COVID-19 began, we at Indigo wanted to create a free resource for the millions of unemployed Americans and the high school students who didn’t have access to Indigo’s services through their schools. With a small team of dedicated individuals and an even smaller budget, Indigo is proud to point people looking for purpose and opportunity in the right direction. Help Indigo keep this site free to users and away from ads by donating now.
Visit our website at https://www.indigoeducationcompany.com/ to learn more about our existing and comprehensive programming with middle and high schools. The premium Indigo Assessment takes about 45 minutes to complete and includes 21st century skills and social emotional indicators.
Students Love IndigoPathway!
“This assessment helped me realize my strengths and how to use them to my advantage. I am entirely grateful and excited to land the perfect job!"
- Balanced Helper
“This really made me realize the opportunities that I have in front of me and is making me think about doing things that I’d never thought I’d do.”
- Natural Performer
“Indigo was extremely interesting and accurate! It really helped me get a better idea of myself, what I want to do, and what I want to learn.”
- Independent Learner